During the weekend we will have the opportunity to:
- visit Great Ormond Street Hospital and the Institute of Child Health, where the CMN research takes place
- listen to Dr Kinsler’s research presentation and have time to ask her questions about the CMN research
- receive training on developing patient group support structures
- receive training on how to give one-to-one support through listening skills
- attend the Caring Matters Now London Support Day and meet our families
- See the sights of London
- Enjoy social time with support group leaders from around the world.
As you can all imagine, this is a wonderful opportunity for me and a fantastic kick start for Nevus New Zealand.
I am allowed to take one other person with me, though we will need to cover their costs.
So I am aiming to fundraise as much as we can to help with this venture. It is all in the name of Nevus New Zealand and will benefit the structuring and progression of our organisation immensely.
Every cent raised through our givealittle page will be going directly to help Nevus New Zealand. We are still trying to raise ongoing funds to help with the overheads, pamphlet run etc as stated on the page. You can do so here: Support Nevus New Zealand
You can also donate here if you would like contribute to this London opportunity.
Alternatively, you can donate directly to the current bank account used for Nevus New Zealand funds.
J A Neale
06 - 0185 - 0323585-00
All contributions are incredibly gratefully received.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Note - unfortunately our donations are not yet tax deductible as we are not registered.